Angela Heart is the founder of Heart Law, LLC. In her 20+ years of practice, she has previously worked as General Counsel in the real estate industry, developing and managing multifamily and commercial real estate buildings. She has significant background in corporate business, low income housing tax credits, fair housing and landlord/tenant law.
When she transitioned into her own practice, she is took her mediation training skills combined with her sound business background as a basis to help people get through a very difficult time in their lives – divorce. Her expanded practice includes collaborative divorce, family law, mediation and estate planning.
Her mission is to create a practice that will enable and empower people to have a smooth transition that is family focused during a life changing event. The number one goal being to put families first.
- College of St. Benedict – 1990
- William Mitchell College of Law – 1994 – cum laude
- Admission to the Minnesota Supreme Court Bar since 1994
- Certified Family and Divorce Mediation Skills Training
- Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the MN General Rules of Practice
- CORE Collaborative Training
- Member – Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member – Minnesota Women’s Lawyers Association
- Member- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member Collaborative Institute of Minnesota
- Volunteer – Volunteer Lawyers Network
- Volunteer – Tubman Organization